delta3d
 Forum Index >  > Artists' Studio New Topic Post Reply
 OSGExp build
Prev Topic Next Topic

r0b
 09/18/2008 07:54AM (Read 5505 times)  

Forum User

Hi,

I'm trying to get OSGExp 0.9.4 with OSG2.6 for Max2009 working but with no success yet. It builds fine with a few adjustment but I always get an Max error on startup:
PHP Formatted Code

Loading DLLs
DLL <...OSGExp.dle> failed to intialize
ERROR Code 126 the specified module could not be found

Don't know why Max is complaining, because all library-locations can be found in my PATH... I managed loading the plugin manually (after startup) but its crashing on every action... well I keep trying...

Besides, the OSG-Exporter-project under /utilities is not working because of an CMake (2.4/2.6) error and it's still version 0.9.3

Nevertheless you can download the exporters for every Max version from http://www.worldviz.com/download/index.php?id=9 but I don't exactly know if it's compiled against OSG > 2.x

I think it would be nice to use the latest developement on the ive/osg-format and -DB-plugins or is it pointless?

any hints?
thanks

Profile Email
ErikJohnson
 09/18/2008 04:40PM  

Forum User

Quote by r0b:Besides, the OSG-Exporter-project under /utilities is not working because of an CMake (2.4/2.6) error...
News to me. In fact, I just compiled it yesterday, by mistake. VS2008, CMake2.6, Max2008.

What problems are you having with the delta3d/utilities/Exporters/3DSMax project?

Thanks,
Erik

Profile Email
r0b
 09/18/2008 05:22PM  

Forum User

oh ok, I'll test it on monday again...

but what about version 0.9.3 vs. 0.9.4 and ive/osg-format/helper/writer from OSG 1.x vs. OSG 2.6?

thanks
rob

Profile Email
ErikJohnson
 09/19/2008 04:17PM  

Forum User

Quote by r0b:but what about version 0.9.3 vs. 0.9.4 and ive/osg-format/helper/writer from OSG 1.x vs. OSG 2.6?
I can't speak about any issues from those project as I haven't tried them. Perhaps its a .dll version problem (mixing up different versions of OSG)?

-Erik

Profile Email
r0b
 09/22/2008 12:08PM  

Forum User

Hi,

I just send you the modified version of 0.9.4 that builds with OSG2.6 (and VS2008-release-mode).
Perhaps you will substitute the current exporter with that...

Changes done are based on this thread on the OSGExp-forum

I build it against Max2009SDK and everything seems to be ok.

regards
rob

PS:
I tried to use CMake on the CMakeLists.txt located in utilities/Exporters/3DSMax so I got an error... don't exactly know why I did this :-)

Profile Email
ErikJohnson
 09/22/2008 04:04PM  

Forum User

If you can, please send the whole files with the changes based off of Delta3D's SVN trunk. You can email the files to info (at) delta3d.org or create a new Patch item on SourceForge.

Thanks,
Erik

Profile Email
assignmenthelp1
 01/26/2017 03:10PM  

Forum User

HND Assignment help is the leading assignment help company offering high quality assignment help services in UK, US and Australia. Connect with us for assignment help services at hndassignmenthelp@gmail.com or login to http://www.hndassignmenthelp.co.uk

Profile Email
Content generated in: 0.96 seconds New Topic Post Reply