STAGE Key Bindings
(LMB = Left Mouse Button) (RMB = Right Mouse Button)
Ctrl+N – New map
Ctrl+O – Open existing map
Ctrl+S – Save map
Ctrl+D – Duplicate currently selected actor
Ctrl+G – Ground clamp currently selected actor
Ctrl+Z – Undo last action
Ctrl+Y – Redo last action
Ctrl+R – Reset windows to default state
Alt+1 - Toggle Property Editor visibility
Alt+2 – Toggle Actor Browser visibility
Alt+3 – Toggle Resource Browser visibility
Alt+F4 – Exit application
* The camera mode is the most powerful mode and has many key bindings that allow the user to not only manipulate the camera, but translate, rotate, and perform other operations on actors in the scene. Basically, the camera mode is a union of all the other modes.
- Orthographic Views LMB - Pans the camera.
- Perspective Views LMB - Navigate mode - Moves the camera forward and backward along the camera's view direction. Moving the mouse left and right will also make the camera look left and right respectivly.
- Orthographic and Perspective Views CTRL+LMB - Single selection of actors in the scene.
RMB - Zooms the camera in and out.
MouseWheel - Zooms the camera in and out.
RMB - Look mode - The camera position stays stationary, but can look up, down, left and right.
LMB+RMB - Pan mode - Moves the camera along its up and right vectors.
CTRL+SHIFT+LMB - Multi-selection of actors in the scene.
SHIFT+[LMB,RMB,LMB+RMB] - Translates the current actor selection. If the current preference is to use rigid body camera mode and the current view is the perspective view (see Edit-Preferences), this will move the current actor selection as if they were attached to the camera. If not, SHIFT plus each of the mouse button combinations will translate the actor along each of the X,Y,Z axis.
ALT+[LMB,RMB,LMB+RMB] - Rotates the current actor selection. Each of the mouse button combinations will rotate the actor about one of its primary axis.
Select Actor(s) ModeLMB - Single selection of actors in the scene.
CTRL+LMB - Multi-selection of actors in the scene.
Translate Actor(s) Mode
- Orthographic View LMB - Translates the current actor selection parallel to the viewing plane.
- Perspective View LMB,RMB,LMB+RMB - Translates the current actor selection along each of the primary axis.
RMB - Translates the current actor selection along the right camera direction.
LMB+RMB - Translates the current actor selection along the up camera direction.
- Orthographic View and Perspective View LMB,RMB,LMB+RMB - Rotates the current actor selection about each of their own primary axis.